Our next Open Forum, “Hear What We Want – Young People & Relationships” is on 12th October 2021 at YMCA, SE18 5QG.
- Welcome and Young People’s Voice in February – Her Centre
- Getting your views on relationships – Dr. Bethan Taylor from Safe Young Lives
- What young people say about porn – Little Fish Theatre
- Finding the activities and support you want – Harry Wilson, Young persons’ Live Well Coach
- Getting Involved to help others talk about abuse – Nayotia Newman from Volunteering Matters
- How we are expressing ourselves through drama – Tramshed
To book a place & for more information contact Julia on 020 3260 7715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See leaflet
Please Note: Attend and fill in our Feedback Form and go in our draw to win a £25 voucher from Amazon (under 25 years only)
Free Lunch Provided!