Thriving Young People Programme:
A Partnership of Cultural and Support Services linked to new Greenwich Youth Life Coach
The Programme Offers:
- A new Youth Live Well Coach offering social prescribing, to take up social, sports activities or specialist support.
- Her Centre support for girls who have experienced abuse, providing safety planning, learning on abuse and confidence building.
- Drama as a tool for building resilience from Tramshed, providing theatre workshops for vulnerable young people.
- Group work with boys from Little Fish Theatre, helping them to explore their own behaviour and self-image.
- Counselling for girls from Deborah Ubee Trust
To refer into services please contact Harry Wilson, on Harry.Wilson@cact.org.uk or If a girl is at high-risk contact email@example.com for immediate support. (See Leaflet)